Our 100% Organic V-Steam bundle includes both our V-Steam and V-Oil which used together provides optimum care for your most sensitive areas.!
What is a Vaginal Steaming?
Vaginal steaming or V-Steam is an ancient practice that has been used throughout different cultures for thousands of years that promotes reproductive health and optimum performance. It calls for organic herbs to be added to hot water that allows the herbs to release healing herbal oils, it is then steeped and added to a pot or bowl that the woman will sit over and allow for the steam to revive, rejuvenate and heal her reproductive system. The steam applies moist heat to the pelvic floor which heals exterior tissues of the vagina and the entire body via your blood stream.
- Softens the womb
- Tightens the vagina
- Adds moisture
- Is also good for surrounding tissues
- Cleanses uterus of any stagnation and buildup of old blood
- Aids body in clearing old uterine membranes and restoring homeostasis
- Increases blood flow in the pelvic bowl
- Enhances fertility
- Assists in postpartum recovery
- Menstrual discomfort and disorders
- Treats uterine fibroid
- Treats cysts
- Helps with uterine prolapse
- Hemorrhoids Chronic yeast infections and bacterial vaginosis
- Rids body of toxins and relieves stress
- Repairs vaginal tears, episiotomy or c section tears
- Healing to the entire reproductive system /vaginal canal, uterus, cervix)
- Increases blood circulation
- Allows the shed of of old membranes and mucus buildup
100% Organic Ingredients: motherwort, rosebuds, rose petals, calendula, chamomile, lavender, star anise, ashwaganda, rosemary, nettle root, nettle leaf, sage leaf, black cohort root, oregano, milk thistle.
One V-Steam contains 3-4 steams depending on the amount of herbs you prefer to use.
- Boil 3-4 cups of distilled or spring water
- Bring water to a boil and add 1/4 cup of herbs, stir, place lid
- Turn off heat and allow to steep for 5 minutes.
- Pour into steam pot OR into a bowl and then into a clean toilet
- Test steam to be sure you are comfortable with the temperature
- Squat or sit over steam for 20-30 minutes
- Wrap your lower half in a towel, you may also wrap your body in a blanket to trap in any steam that may try to escape.
How Often Should You Steam?
If you rent having any particular reproductive issues and just like to steam for maintenance you are able to steam 2-3 times per month during weeks you are NOT menstruating.
If you experience pain, bloating or exhaustion during your cycles it is recommended that you blend 2 or 3 times a week or two prior to the start of your cycle.
You may steam once per week and twice during pre-ovulation to be sure that the tissue is moist and that cervical fluids are clear and abundant. You should steam up to 3 months prior to experience results. *It is important to note that you should NOT steam the week in which you are trying to get pregnant!* For more serious conditions you may steam every other day all cycle long for a more powerful detox.
3 steams within the first 9 days of postpartum and 3 times a week for 4 weeks after to facilitate healing and the toning of the uterus and vagina. Be sure there are no open wounds and you are no longer bleeding when steaming.
It is recommended that you steam a few times per year in the first coupe of years to ensure that the uterine membrane is clean when it stops menstruating. Menopause women have reported passing clots and thick dark blood even a year after menses so it is important to rid the body of any left over matter.
**DO NOT STEAM IF:**
- You are pregnant or think you may be pregnant
- If you have an IUD
- Have an internal infection or fever
- Are menstruating
- Have open sores of blisters
What is V-Oil?
100% Organic Ingredients: calendula flowers, rose petals, lavender flowers, red raspberry leaf, chamomile, calendula oil, tea tree oil, ylang ylang oil, lavender oil, rosehip oil, vitamin e, jojoba oil, olive oil and coconut oil.
Our V-Oil is loaded with herbs that are antibacterial, antimicrobial as well as anti-fungal. Gentle enough for the vulva yet powerful enough to fight off and prevent infection.
- Great for moisturizing
- Prevents razor bumps and helps to lighten dark mark from previous razor bumps
- Helps to stabilize the pH
- Prevents odors and fights infection
- After a bath, shower, wax or shave and with clean hands massage oil onto vulva.
- Can also be used inside thighs as well as the entire bikini area.
- Also great after shaving other parts of the body.
*It is important to note that all women's bodies work differently. What works for the majority may not always work for all skin types.*
Shipping and Refund Information:
***Please allow up to 3-5 business days for processing and up to 7-10 business days for your item to be shipped (This is an estimate, products are likely to ship sooner)***
All items are NON REFUNDABLE.
Information/statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition.